Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Delayed Update...:)

I apologize again for any lag in updating. Life has been crazy as usual. My home nursing has had a few changes including some new nurses, some night coverage, and some uncovered days where Jer has to take a turn. Kiera came home Super Bowl Sunday, and is back to wearing us all out. We have a two week follow up with pulmo today and will change Kiera's new longer trach tube in his office since I am a little nervous about how changing this trach will differ from the last, if at all. We also see GI guy, so we'll get it all done at once. I took off from school for these appointments, although, frankly, after the day I had yesterday, I wouldn't have minded taking off without the excuse. I hope pulmo will make a few vent changes today and get us back on track for CPAP trials. Kiera has been making a lot of vocal sounds lately (mostly "Ahhhh" s). It's been sweet to hear.

Gotta go for now and start the packing process for the dr's office field trip. It will probably take an hour to an hour and a half to get me ready and get Kiera ready and all her supplies packed.

No comments: