Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is Cheetos!

And Signing Time videos. :) Kiera has started enjoying licking the cheese off cheetos. It's about the only food she'll stick in her mouth. She licks them clean. Ever seen a white cheeto? Anyway, it's cute and makes her (and mommy) feel like she's eating with us. She only goes through about 4 in a sitting, but it's at least something. It reminded me of the year that all my sister wanted for Christmas was Easy Cheese. They must be of the same cloth. :) Funny thing...I had a Cheetos bag with nothing but Cheetos dust on my counter at Thanksgiving, and someone "helped" me without my knowledge by throwing it out. I hate to call all my family to find out who threw out Kiera's cheetos dust, but for future reference....visitors in my house must not throw out FOOD in even the weirdest form. Remember...one person's trash is another person's treasure. Kiera treasures her cheese dust. :)

Therese

No comments: